The very essence of Previse is our passion for prevention
Prevention is an active behavior. Prevention is not passive. Prevention is behaving in ways that optimize our health and minimize our negative impact on our bodies and elsewhere.
At Previse, prevention is built into our manifesto. We wanted to give a voice to you, our eco-determined tribe, who are passionate about preserving skin wellness and our biosphere. So we created a simple system with exceptional recipes that are good for you and good for our environment.
We begin with education to ensure your wellness. Our goal is for you to achieve maximum benefit using Previse. We lead in the area of preventative skin care by working together with scientists and global experts in DNA, botany and holistic wellness. Our dermatologic expert and medical advisor Dr. Ellen Marmur, wellness educator Tamy Ottomeyer R.N., and board certified cosmetologists are specialists in the field of skin science. Combined, we have thousands of hours in clinical, research, education, and product development experience.
Previse marries this expertise with our eco-determined passion. Eco-determinism is bigger and bolder than being eco-friendly. Eco-determinism demands the greatest scrutiny in every decision. Eco-determinism is the highest form of prevention and the greatest way we can minimize impact to our environment.
Here are just a few ways our passion for prevention is brought to life:
- Previse assesses your skin type using the information you provide when completing our unique self-assessment tool. This Personal Skin Care Consultation identifies the optimal Previse formulation for you based on eleven key factors including your genetics, personal skin care history, and geography.
- Dr. Ellen Marmur volunteers her time and expertise. As Medical Advisor she advocates on innovative technology and science, which aids us in the development of recipes that benefit our clients. Dr. Marmur further volunteers simple ways you can check your skin regularly to maintain optimal skin health, and offers practical advice on skin care practices to help avoid skin cancer.
- Tamy Ottomeyer, R.N. guides us through straightforward skin care behaviors - helping incorporate the Previse system and skin wellness education into our busy lifestyles and family schedules.
- Our ZeroSilicone™ recipes are free of harsh preservatives, skin-clogging silicones, petroleum and synthetic oils that are nearly ubiquitous in other mass-market skin care products.
- We insist that all our ingredients be harvested from sustainable crops or sources.
- Together we invest in recycling. Previse adopted a deterministic stance to source recyclable packaging wherever we can. Today over 95% of all our packaging is recyclable.
- We minimize our use of fossil fuels to further diminish our carbon footprint by limiting our transportation of raw materials and the finished product we ship to you.
Previse - the only prestigious, eco-determined skin care company offering customized products to meet your specific skin care needs, based on your skin type.