MommyBalm Stretch Mark Cream
Read more about ZeroFragrance
When used as directed our MommyBalm peptide cream helps to reduce the depth, discoloration and texture of stretch marks. No petroleum, dyes, synthetic oils, or PEGs.
Dual peptide system helps reduce the depth of existing stretch marks up to 72%! Discoloration was reduced by more than 21%, while the width of stretch marks were shown to decline over 26%. More, skin thickness in the stretch mark area improved nearly 11%!
We added zero essential oil. We chose natural marine and botanical ingredients that have little or no aroma. Based on trials there is no perceivable aroma to the ingredients we’ve selected.
Naturally fragrance free, we exclude all dubious ingredients. Previse has no parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance and dyes, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and phthalates in any of our product recipes.
Powerful peptides plus antioxidant and emollients help reduce and prevent the signs of stretch marks. Contains active peptides from our partners at Regestril*
When used as directed MommyBalm helps to reduce the depth, discoloration and texture of stretch marks. No petroleum, dyes, synthetic oils, or PEGs.
Regestrili is preservative-free.
MommyBalm is free from parabens, petroleum, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance and dyes, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and phthalates.
We added zero essential oil. We chose natural marine and botanical ingredients that have little or no aroma. Based on trials there is no perceivable aroma to the ingredients we've selected.
HydroFoam helps to protect delicate skin around the eyes. Paraben and glycol-free, the skin pluming technology will not burn or sting the eyes.
• Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid (Sodium Hyaluronate). Hyaluronic acid helps regulate cell renewal, lubricate tissue and generally maintain skin’s elasticity. Our body naturally produces hyaluronic acid. When applied topically, hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000x its own weight in water, which has amazing benefits for dehydrated skin.
• Ceramides [ser-a-mides]: Ceramides are lipids found within cell membranes at very high concentrations. When applied topically, ceramides help form a protective layer, plump the skin and retain moisture.
• Phytosphingosine [fyto-sphyng-o-sign]: Naturally present in the skin, phytosphingosine helps to minimize signs of acne, inhibit the growth of micro-organisms on the skin, and may reduce redness and some inflammation.
• Fennel Seed Extract: Fennel seeds (Foeniculum Vulgare) are…
• Omega 9: Extracted from Castor Seeds (Ricans communist). The seeds are cold pressed to produce a lovely shiny, pale yellow oil. Omega 9 Ricinoleate adds gorgeous, light-weight moisturizing properties without clogging pores.
• Glycerin: Our glycerin is kosher and sourced from sustainable palm oil. Glycerin is a natural humectant, which means it helps draw moisture from the air. Glycerin works with ceramides to help form a protective layer, plump the skin and retain moisture.
• Panthenol: Vitamin B5
|How to Use||
Apply HydroFoam® after using Previse Purify Marine Cleanser and towel drying your face.
• Use before primer when applying makeup to help protect skin and pores. Hyaluronic acid helps to plump and smooth skin for even coverage.
• Depress the aerator once or twice into the palm of your hand to activate the micro-bubble technology.
• Using your fingertips gently apply HydroFoam onto all areas of your face and down your neck. Your face will be slightly moist after application and until completely absorbed.
• For additional coverage repeat.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chondrus Crispus, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Diglycerin, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rutin, Palmitoyl Tripetide-1, Palmitoyl-Tetrapeptide-7, Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Calcium Ketogluconate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate